When you use my site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to me. By using the site, you consent to me processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
I may use your information to:
- send you my newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to my service.
If you do not want me to use your information for marketing purposes, contact me directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to my site is sent at your own risk.