Celebrating What You’ve Accomplished in 2015
Happy New Year’s Eve Day, gorgeous!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and are celebrating the start of 2016 in style.
As part of planning your 2016, be sure to first acknowledge yourself for all you have accomplished in 2015.
This year I:
- traveled abroad to Spain, Belize, Mexico, France, and Italy
- spent time stateside as a digital nomad in Boston, Providence, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City, and Washington, DC.
- participated in the most incredible coaching certification and business training program, “The Divine Living Academy”, with my mentor Gina DeVee
- left my 9-5 job to work on my coaching business full time
- have been of service to over 80 creative entrepreneurs all over the world
- have attracted the most inspiring group of high-vibe, biz besties on the planet
- invested in a shoot with amazing branding photographer, and now friend, Wendy K. Yalom, in Los Angeles
- bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes!!!!
Now it’s your turn! What are you celebrating as we transition into the new year?
In the spirit of celebrating all that WE’VE accomplished this year and to show my appreciation for all the love and support I’ve received from this wonderful community, I’m offering FREE 30-minute coaching sessions to support all of you glamorous, global entrepreneurs in having it all!
Book your session with me by clicking here.
Photo credit: Pinterest
I look forward to hearing from you and have a very happy new year!
All the best,
P.S. I only have a limited number of openings, so if you’ve been wondering what it would feel like to work with me, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. Click here to book your FREE-30 minute Coaching Session with me and let’s connect!